HOW TO USE
Mix the bleach cream with the accelerator powder in ratio of 7:1. Mix the two for about 1-2 minutes till powder dissolves completely. Apply the mixture on the area to be bleached on your face and neck. Avoid application on eyebrows and around nose and eyes.
Crème Bleach Ingredients: Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Laneth-16, Ceteth-16, Steareth-16, Oleth-16, Cetyl Alcohol Lanolin Alcohol Fragrance, Phosphoric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, BHT, Tocopherol Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid.
Accelerator Powder Ingredients: Ammonium Bicarbonate, Zeolite, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Aqua.
- Please make sure to do skin hypersensitivity test before using this product.
- Wash your face and pat dry before applying the bleach.
- Do not keep the bleach for more than 15 minutes.
- Mild irritation is normal while bleaching. However if it escalates, remove immediately.
- After preparing the mixture, use within 30 minutes.
- Remove using cold water and pat dry.
- Tightly close the container after use.
- Discard the remaining mixture.
- Do not use immediately after a hot bath or shower, in a steam-filled room or under other conditions that would open pores of the skin
- Do not use metal spoon and dishes for preparing the mixture.
- Crème Bleach (300g)
- Accelerator Powder (120g)